the beat goes on AS it was years ago...


what does this pic say 2 u ?
try holding on lets c?, therz an open end..
jus walk out of a shower n logd on 2 update this page , n the next thing i hear is a piece of me ,
i canT be wHom U xPect me 2 B..im me in my own way , each ones different , thats y there was something as opinion created , else it would have bin unanimous everywhere...
iv hated reading novels n etc etc n maintaing a diary all my life , never done it al ma life , dunno y i write ma blog , i dont c as 2why i come bk 2 it n update it ?i dont have answers 2 some stuffs ..

I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes...
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all
I want to doIs be more like me and be less like you
Can't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought
I would beHas fallen apart right in front of you
And every second I waste is more than I can take
And I knowI may end up failing tooBut I knowYou were just like me with someone disappointed in you.

lines frm numb

oktatabyebye.com
sanTa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guide to triumph tiger 800 DIY and maintenance

Bajaj Pulsar 220 dts-I