see what u believe or belive what u see???

believe it or not
from the time i can remember
m scared 2 even think what m thinking ..
confused ???????/
yeah u ll be

most most most of the time , i damn fore see things
n always what i see n dont want it 2 happens , jus then happens
n i curse myslef
i keep myself away from speakin or even thinking ..

a few examples
was in majestic last week
was bout noon at 130, i go 2 park my bike , while parkin , m in a double mind , either go down 2 the basement or leave it out wher many ppl have parked the bike ,
i always park in the basement , but here i dunno y i decide 2 park on the side in the road along with so many bikes , while m parkin , my mind said , dude u aint doin a right thing , park in the basement here it aint good today ,, n i was 2 2 lazy 2 go 2the basement , that feel told me that cops r gonna come , get it off , i still said no , n left
later i come back 2 see , the cops towed my bike away , n there is no no parking board 2 , its jus another parking place..

although it was a parking place oly , my mind told me , park it here any day of the year , but not today ,, i dint listen 2 it , n i regrettd it ..

3 weeks back , my frend is ridin in front of me in his bike ,,
i dunno y, somethin jus made me feel it aint going right , everything wasn in its place 2 call it picture perfect..
i wanted 2tell him that he aint ridin safe , n he ll crash soon ,,
i wanted 2 tell him , n warn him 2 play safe , but i jus plannd 2 keep quiet ..
n within 2 mins of me thinking that . he has a big crash , rams into another person .. n we back in axn 2 take him 2 the hospital..

these were just 2 instances , there are millions that happen 2 me always ..

sometimes , irrespective of who u are , what u are .. whether u have blind beliefs or one who lives by only signs/ science..
i say its better listen 2 what ur instincts say ..
they actually no a lot more than u think ..
its wise 2 obey 2 what u see or listen
this is what i call visions ..
i have them so many a times , n 90 pc of them are the same , n the scene occurs in the same way , exact replica .. that freaks me out , hv no words 2 say..

but again
everything the EYE sees , EAR hears , the MIND believes , but it isnt so , its all misdirection .
so what does ur VISIONS say ..

cheers
santa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guide to triumph tiger 800 DIY and maintenance

Bajaj Pulsar 220 dts-I