expect the unexpectd

oc calls up at 4 in the evening sayin
dude accenture comin 2morrow , lets go
me say , u wanna go eh ?
i dint even have a resume ready ..
gatherd all pieces n made a resume ,

n lost the negative of my passport size photo..
n with the long hair n hair band i dint want a photo
but no choice
took the photo that too with a t shirt..

next day

no formals no nothing at all
went 2 coll
sat when the ppt was given by accenture guys ,
i was sleepy n hungry n so so so not interestd ..
fine n then they said go write aptitude
fine i said
then i walk up 2 the room , n write aptitude test
n they said get bk after 20 mins' '
n even we had essay writing.. beat that..

fine went 2 canteen , feelin bored n ready 2 go home
or 2 class 2 check the aptitude results ..
n there he calls my name out sayin m selected ..
ailaa , this was the first time from when my placements started that iv ever gone for placements even once .
it was fun , i started likin it ..
for me who had jus gone 2 kill time in coll , yeah kill time ,
i got selected..
yeppp m intelligent

246 ppl wrote
oly 93 ppl selected
n then group discussion 2 check ur speakin skills n mingling ability

fine in this part toh was a cake walk 4 me ..
she full impressd n me selected again
ailaa
m not jus good ,i jus got better

after that filld accenture's resume form n etc etc ..

n then they startd off jus when i had 2 go 2 hr round
nahi baba i want 60 oly.. even 59.9 is not sixty

what could i do ?
jus smiled n enjoyd what all had happnd on the first day ever of my placements ..

nice nice it was
cheers
santa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guide to triumph tiger 800 DIY and maintenance

Bajaj Pulsar 220 dts-I