something somethn

i dreamt sometime ago .. i fell in love with u somewhere..you're my imagination.. you're my dream girl.. my heart said you'r mine..

when someone asks me the sweetest thing in my life .. the first thing that would strike my mind is your name..when someone asks me the happiest moment in my life ..it would be the path you go ..when someone asks me about the sky's missing blue colour , i would tell them that it is in your eyes ..
i'll curse myself if i fail to express my feelings to you , i ll praise myself if you say you are with me , else i'll go mad

santa

Comments

Deadman Inc said…
oo, you talking about your byku? :P Finally found your blogu! :P
SHWETHA said…
And I hate you if u'd meant it to your bike. (sily bikers)

Popular posts from this blog

Guide to triumph tiger 800 DIY and maintenance

Bajaj Pulsar 220 dts-I