been there done that ,, i wanna do it all over again .




been lingering in my mind for the past few months that i wanna go away far far somewhere on a ride . i wanna be alone , feel n live the fun over the mountains n terrains that i love .

i feel incomplete or left out without a few things , i want a 4 mp digi cam , a 4gb nano ...
i wanna go up north karnataka on my bike , with my bag tied behind , my music player plugged in , cell 2 keep in touch with ppl , n a cam in my left jacket pocket 4 me not 2 miss a thing .
i love fotography.but dont have the cash 2 buy 1 .
pblm is that i am passionate bout biking , but again i dont earn myself 2 spend on things left right .
i plan 2 go all over karnataka , wanna go soon .. iv done the same route last year . loved it . bangalore is got no beauty n nature @ all .
evrything lies outside blr, karnataka is amazing place 2 visit .

i wanna go, will go .
its now or never , i dont wanna tour once m 60 . on my bike , i wanna go nw .
i will save up cash , or earn it n go .


ppl keep asking me y i go all such places on my bike , i got no answer 2 tht . if u wanna see the real india , u gotta c it on 2 wheels , not in a volvo bus where someone drives 4 u . or a train where u jus get 2 hear oly chai chai ...garam garam bread omlette...

oly a biker does know as 2 y , the dog puts its head out when in the car .. it 2 wants freedom , wants the wind blow at its face....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guide to triumph tiger 800 DIY and maintenance

Yamaha YZF-R15( My First Small SuperBike)