where do u find happiness ?

all of us are different , be it we are siblings or partners or friends or foes or any 1 for that matter . each one finds his/her happiness in different things .
there are ppl who find it great when they sit under the moon light gazing at stars n nothin to distrub them , some ppl love it when they look down from the plane at 10000 feet above ground , but some who aint happy with that also , they prefer takin a parachute n diving down n makin a landin where the wish 2 , n not wer the plane lands . thts freedom .

making ur own decisions , living life the way it has to be lived , out in the open , some love trekking n mountain climbing , look at me , m one who just cant bear cold temp , n there are freaks who love climbin mighty everest at sub zero temp , n reach the top n feel like god . being there at 29000 feet , n planting a flag . thts life.
thts truly achievin somethin .

went as high as we cud reach , wot bout ppl who live their life diving at depths of bout 1000 odd meters in order lookin 4 marine life , seeing things tht we never will see just sittin @ home .
n ppl who everyday sit in front of a comp for 18 hrs a day trying 2 make fast stuffs even faster (p5 on the way i mean,, will be out sometime )

some listen 2 music in a dark quiet place , n it rejuvantes them , n some who prefer feelin beeter by makin others get a head ache( hard rock / metal).
but still , both are music , aint it ?

ppl prefer talkin it safe n driving a car at 40 mph , n there are some who love takin it at 200mph ,,
its the same car .. but its hw u suit it 2 urself 2 enjoy it .

how many ppl enjoy heights ?
there are ppl who love standing on the 50 th floor n lookin out of the window , n there are some who are scared 2 even get into a lift that takes them 2 the 50 th floor.

in life we have a mix n match of ppl . who choices r diff
tastes r diff
ways r different
skills r diff
but its most important 2 respect each 1 4 wot they are n live 2 gether n find happiness 4 1 another ..

i find happiness in writin this down ?
leave a comment n lemme know wot brings u happiness!!

Comments

Maddy :) said…
me happy while walkin on the road lickin cone ice wid al those lil lil kids starin at me ..
me happy radio ing n listenin to d rain outside ..
me happy chattin wid ppl me likes ..
lots n lotsa things make me happy happy :)
Anonymous said…
me happy acting silly jumpin or screamin in public!:P
me happy when i take a walk in good ol malleswaram
me happy when m jus lyin on my bed starin at the ceilin at the end o the day
me happy when me buzzin after 2-3 larges
me jus a happy person whenever am not cribbing!
Anonymous said…
me happy acting silly jumpin or screamin in public!:P
me happy when i take a walk in good ol malleswaram
me happy when m jus lyin on my bed starin at the ceilin at the end o the day
me happy when me buzzin after 2-3 larges
me jus a happy person whenever am not cribbing!

Popular posts from this blog

Guide to triumph tiger 800 DIY and maintenance

Bajaj Pulsar 220 dts-I